Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 611 W Rt 66, Glendora, CA 91740
Phone: (626) 857-0017
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
- How could you not LOVE their GINORMOUS pastrami sandwiches!
- Chili cheese fries! Ginormous portions. Definitely share with a friend, or two, or three.
- Lots of sauce packets available.
- Plenty of parking and seating inside.
- Open late.
- It can get somewhat pricey after ordering a few items.
Just moved to the area and got the chance to try this already a little
Got the pastrami and it was legit for sure. The fries I don't care for that much but the turkey sandwich was also good.
Reasonably priced will be back to try more menu items. Thanks guys good job
LOVE THIS PLACE! The Hat has the absolute best pastrami anywhere. Its always fresh, the bread is great and the amount of food you get is insane. I can usually eat for like 3 meals from one sandwich.
And fries with gravy are ridiculous. My boyfriend got me hooked on them - I'm afraid if I lived any closer I would gain 10 lbs just from those fries.
The ultimate time warp fast food diner, a landmark institution in the town and surrounding communities with multiple locations in the greater Los Angeles area. This cool old school fast food restaurant is still cranking it out.
A large traditional American food menu is overhead as you walk in, with counter service that moves quickly. There is pretty much something for everyone from chill dogs to turkey sandwiches, french fries chili cheese if you please, multiple versions of burgers and this place is known for their Pastrami sandwich.
I was traveling through and happened upon this busy eatery. Opted for the Turkey sandwich with french fries and a fountain Sprite. The sandwich was just okay, nothing special, a hoagie roll with mayo and a couple pieces of store bought lunch meat boring and not at all what I was expecting. Should've gone with the Pastrami, the french fries were however great. Golden crispy brown and crinkle cut, fluffy potato center, very good and plentiful. It was an okay meal.
The atmosphere of the place and the customers made the experience. This location is very busy and it's obvious a neighborhood favorite. Lots of folks coming and going, a youth baseball team, families and friends congregating.
All in all as a traveling through customer, it's an okay place to eat.
3 Stars it served its purpose for my needs at the time
What can be said that probably hasn't been said a million times about this iconic SoCal eatery. They have been serving up classic comfort food like chili cheese fries and pastrami sandwiches for decades.
The crowd is usually high school and college people.
The atmosphere is like a cafeteria with roomy bench type seating and cozy booths.